Monday, January 9, 2012

Reporting to the Provo MTC

One of my last requests before heading to the MTC was American Food and time with my siblings...so we combined family time with eating :)
My last few meals included pizza and wings as well as Red Robin.
Saying good-bye to my brother.

My "entering the MTC experience" was a little different than everyone else's. Due to some unforeseen circumstances on the morning I was supposed to report, I arrived at the MTC an hour late. So instead of my sister and her family dropping me off at the curb with the hundreds of other missionaries, they got to drop me off at the front desk by myself.

Entering the MTC.

Saying good-bye to my sis and her family.

Juliet is going to be three and a half years old when I get back!




No comments:

Post a Comment