Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 9, 2012

my old zone
this past week we had changes and i got a latin companion :) is it hard, yeah, but do i love it? YES!!! her name is hermana uribe. she is from mexico and she loves hot stuff.... spicy things!!! so these last few days i have been only speaking in spanish and it is great! last night i had a dream that i was in a lesson with hermana uribe and we were teaching the dia de reposo.... sabbath day... and it was all in spanish. it was great! but she also knows a lot of english and it's fun teaching her word in english and she teaches me words in spanish.

this is my new comp!! she is really pretty..... and she is really funny!
She is always making me laugh...


reeses from a package my mom sent me... yeah got it wednesday and finshed it yesterday (sunday)... we both really love chocolate.... lol its great having a chocolate eating buddy lol



No comments:

Post a Comment