Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 23, 2012

this week was great! we had good lessons and are looking for new investigators. ingrid and her son, we are aiming to have them baptized this saturday and they came to church as a family this sunday. we were excited about that. also the son of noemi, adolfo, we challenged him to be baptized on the 4 of feb and so we are exctied about that. i think its amazing how i teach only 6 lessons but they are so different everytime. i really think its amazing how everytime i teach them i feel my testimony growing as i bear my testimony and teach these important doctrines.
on another note it is really hard having a companion that only speaks spanish. i am learning a lot of patience with myself. i wanna know spanish right now and be able to express myself, but i cannot. it is amazing how patience is one thing that you need on the mission. i love my companion and i am so thankful that i have her and i am thankful that she is always willing to help me. i love being here and seeing my weaknesses and having to work on them. i have been thinking a lot about ether 12:27 that says: "and if men come unto me i will show unto them their weakness. i give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will i make weak things become strong unto them."
i am thankful for the scriptures and the opportunity to be here. i am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment